A government-issued identification document (ID) is requested to validate the campaign creator(s) or beneficiary's identity. The Trust & Safety team must verify the ID before a payout can be issued for your campaign. If, for any reason, you cannot provide the ID, reach out to our support team.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The document can any of the following
- Driver's License
- Residency Permit.
Any document provided or requested for campaign verification must meet the following requirements:
- All corners of the ID and/or Passport must be visible
- The text is easy to read (not blurry)
- There are no marks on the photo
- Two-sided documents require both sides to be uploaded
- The document must be valid for 3 month
- Edited pictures or scans will be rejected
- It must be in color
- No glare from your flash or lighting.
- No shadows on the document.