Do you need to access your Ramadan Challenge settings? Or do you want to change your settings? Here's how.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Access the Ramadan Challenge Settings
- Go to LaunchGood.com/Ramadan and log in to your LaunchGood account.
- Click on See your visual summary.
- Here, you will be able to edit all your settings. Click Save Settings when you are done.
Change your nightly giving amount.
Here you can adjust your nightly giving amount, the tip amount, your extra nightly giving amount, and change your currency. Make sure to click Save settings when you are done.
Add or Change your payment method.
You can edit your settings and adjust your Payment details. Select another saved card from your profile or add a new one.
- If you wish to add a new card, enter the new details and click Add card.
- Enter the new card details.
- After you've made your changes, click Save settings.
Pause your scheduled donations
- Scroll down to the Scheduled giving section.
- Click on Pause button and then on Save settings to confirm. You will no longer be charged daily for the Ramadan Challenge.
- You can return anytime and resume your scheduled donations by changing your Scheduled giving from the settings again.
Leave the Ramadan Challenge
- Scroll down to Change enrollment. From here, click on Leave current challenge.
- Confirm that you want to leave the challenge by clicking on the Save settings button. Once you confirm, you will no longer be charged daily during Ramadan.
Need further support? Reach out to a LaunchGood Expert at firstname.lastname@example.org!