There are two great ways to participate in the Ramadan Challenge this year if have a campaign on LaunchGood.
1) Dhul Hijjah Referrals Program
If you’re looking for a way to boost the amount raised for your campaign, this is one of the best ways to do it. Your campaign can collect $25 over and over again (with no limit!)
How does it work?
1. Go to the Dhul Hijjah Tab on your campaign page
2. Choose a name for your team
3. Share your unique link and invite users to join the Dhul Hijjah Challenge
For every person that joins the Dhul Hijjah Challenge through your unique link before July 20th, you will get $25 for your campaign. There will also be additional prizes for the top 6 teams that have the most referrals.
Visit your Dhul Hijjah Tab to learn more, find additional resources, and get started today!
2) Daily Leaderboard Contest
We will be running a daily leaderboard contest during Dhul Hijjah. Prizes will be awarded to top campaigns in two categories:
- Most Raised - raise the most amount of funds in 24 hours
- Most Supporters - have the most number of unique donors in 24 hours.
Every campaign that is raising funds on LaunchGood during Dhul Hijjah is eligible to participate and win. Your campaign can win on multiple days, up to $10K in total prizes!
Visit LaunchGood.com/Leaderboards to learn more and to see your standings. Contests start on July 10 at 7PM EDT and run daily until July 20.
If you need help with anything else, please check out the rest of the solutions articles for the Dhul Hijjah Challenge, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org