Donations may fail for a few reasons, including:
1. Typos in your card number, CVV code, or postal/zip code.
2. The donation name doesn't match your card's billing name.
3. Insufficient funds or card declines/blocks by credit card issuers. This can happen if your donation attempt seems outside your normal spending habits.
4. Browser issues or issues with your internet connection. This can happen when a stronger internet connection is required for sending encrypted card information.
You can check the status of your donation under My Giving in your User Profile.
Here are a few ways to troubleshoot these issues:
1. Enter the registered name exactly as seen on your billing statements.
2. Try donating again using a different web browser and/or device.
3. Call your bank and ask if they are blocking the payment.
Need further support? Reach out to a LaunchGood Expert at email@example.com!