Donations may fail for a few reasons, including:
- typos in your card number, CVV code or postal/zip code
- donation name doesn't match your card's billing name
- insufficient funds or card declines by credit card issuers (can happen if your donation attempt seems outside your normal spending habits)
- browser issues or issues with your internet connection (sending encrypted card information requires a strong internet connection)
Here are a few ways to troubleshoot this:
- Enter the registered name exactly as seen on your billing statements.
- Try your donation again using a different web browser and/or device.
- If all else fails, call your bank and ask them to make sure they aren't blocking the payment
If that didn’t work, please contact email@example.com and we'll help you troubleshoot your donation. Make sure you let us know if you've already tried some of our troubleshooting tips!