Donations may fail for a few reasons, including:
- typos in your card number, CVV code or postal/zip code
- donation name doesn't match your card's billing name
- insufficient funds or card declines by credit card issuers (can happen if your donation attempt seems outside your normal spending habits)
- browser issues or issues with your internet connection (sending encrypted card information requires a strong internet connection)
Here are a few ways to troubleshoot this:
- Enter the registered name exactly as seen on your billing statements.
- Try your donation again using a different web browser and/or device.
- If all else fails, call your bank and ask them to make sure they aren't blocking the payment
If that didn’t work, please contact email@example.com and we'll help you troubleshoot your donation. Make sure you let us know if you've already tried some of our troubleshooting tips!
If you see extra charges let us know and we will troubleshoot it for you.