Do you need to add your own Facebook pixel to the campaign page? Here's how.
Note: You won't be able to create a pixel on your LaunchGood campaign. Instead, use another platform to create a pixel and track the data. And if you have any further questions about how to create or manage a tracking pixel, please contact your pixel provider.
Add a Facebook Pixel to a LaunchGood Campaign
Get your Pixel ID
1. Create a Facebook Pixel: If you don't have a Facebook pixel, follow Facebook's steps to create a pixel.
2. Find and copy your Facebook Pixel ID: To find your Pixel ID, go to your Facebook Business Manager and check your pixel settings. The Pixel ID is usually 15-16 numbers long
TIP: You won't need the full pixel code, just the Pixel ID
Add your Pixel to your LaunchGood Campaign
Now you can add the pixel to your campaign.
1. Log into your LaunchGood account and click on the edit tab at the top of your campaign.
2. Click on the Enhance tab on the left menu bar.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Enhance page. Enter your pixel ID in the Facebook Pixel ID field.
4. Click Save & Next.
Confirm the Pixel is Firing
1. Install the Facebook Pixel Helper: the Facebook helper is a Google Chrome extension that shows you when a Facebook pixel fires. Click here to install the extension.
2. Test your Pixel: visit your event page and check the extension. If you don't see your pixel, make sure the pixel ID you entered is correct (with no spaces or extra characters).
If you see any error messages on your pixel, click on them to see more information.
Understanding Facebook Tracking Pixels
1. Tracking Pixels are 1x1 blank images that send data.
2. Tracking Pixels are invisible images that send data to your pixel provider. Use this data to understand your audience, re-target your online ads, and track the effectiveness of your ads.
Need further support? Reach out to a LaunchGood Expert at firstname.lastname@example.org!