GivingTuesday on LaunchGood is a time where donors and campaign creators alike are focused on generosity. To help facilitate this generosity, LaunchGood has created the following initiatives to help empower that sense of giving and move it forward!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Terms & Conditions
- Eligible donations will be classified under the following guidelines:
- Only unique donors will qualify as an entry. A unique donor is a donor that has:
- A unique email
- a unique credit card
- Any donations from LaunchGood features, including marketing packages, will NOT be considered.
- Campaigns can win a maximum of 1 leaderboard prize, 1 power hour prize, and 1 wildcard prize.
- LaunchGood reserves the right to reject any campaign.
Leaderboard Contest - Two Categories
Win a spot on one of our leaderboards (either with the most raised funds or most supporters) and you could walk away with a big prize boost!
- Any campaign that is live and receives any donations during the GivingTuesday contest period is eligible to win the Leaderboard prizes.
- The Leaderboard Contest runs from 12 AM-11:59 PM (EST)
- The contest ends on Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 at 11:59 PM (EST)
- Prizes will be given to the top 10 campaigns in the following categories:
- Most Raised
- Most Supported
The top campaigns in each category will receive monetary prizes towards their campaigns. A higher prize will be awarded if a campaign is placed on both leaderboards. The unclaimed prize will be granted to the next campaign in ranking.
If a campaign places on both leaderboards at the same prize level, then the determination of which campaign gets the unclaimed prize will be based on how close it is to the winner based on %.
Prizes will be awarded as follows in each category: $25K, $15K, $7.5K, $5K, $2.5K, $2K, $1.5K, $1K, $750, and $500
Tie-Breaker Rule: If 2+ users are tied for a single place, Launchgood will split the total prize value equally among all users who have tied.
The leaderboard can be accessed here: LaunchGood.com/GivingTuesday.
Note: 1st party entries will not be counted towards the Leaderboard entries
- 1st party entries are defined as donations made by the same entity or individual that’s going to be receiving the funds of the campaign. In other words, the beneficiary cannot make a donation to their own campaign to place on the leaderboard.
Big or small, every campaign qualifies for Wildcard Giveaways. LaunchGood will randomly select campaigns throughout the day, and as long as your campaign has a minimum of 50 unique donors, you'll qualify for a chance to win $1,000 towards your campaign!
- Any campaign that is live and receives any 50 unique donors during the GivingTuesday contest period is eligible to win prizes.
- The Contest runs from 12 AM-11:59 PM (EST)
- The contest ends on Tuesday November 28th, 2023 at 11:59 PM (EST)
- Wildcard draws will happen every 2 hours:
- The first draw will be at 2 AM (EST)
- The last draw will be 11:59 PM (EST)
Note: Campaigns can only win 1 prize during the Wildcard contest.
Stay up to date with our social media accounts on GivingTuesday to be notified about 'Power Hours.' If you're one of the top fundraisers at those times, we'll give you an additional $5,000 towards your campaign!
- Any campaign that is live and receives any donations during the GivingTuesday contest period is eligible to win Power Hour prizes.
- The contest runs at the following times:
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa): 7 PM - 8 PM (GMT)
- NA (North America): 7 PM - 8 PM (EST)
- APAC (Asia-Pacific): 7 PM - 8 PM (MYT)
- The contest ends on November 28th, 2023 at: 8 PM (EST)/ 8 PM (GMT)/ 8 PM (MYT)
Still have questions? Check out LaunchGood.com/GivingTuesday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help!