You have a LaunchGood account but you can't remember your password or you are logged in and would like to change your password. Find out how to recover or update your password here.
1. Recover your forgotten your password
2. Change your password
How to recover your forgotten password
You are logged out of your LaunchGood account and can't remember your password. Follow the steps below to recover your password and get logged in to your account.
1. If you have tried to log in to your LaunchGood account and have the incorrect password, you may have received the Invalid username or password! error message.
2. Follow the prompt and click Forgotten Password?
3. Enter your Email Address and click Reset Password
4. If your account was registered and activated using the email supplied, you will receive an e-mail within 10 minutes with instructions on how to reset your password.
5. Once you have received the email, click on the link provided to reset your password.
If you did not receive a password recovery email from LaunchGood, please check your promotions, updates, and spam folders and then reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Check your User Name is correct and enter your New Password. You will see a green tick to indicate a valid password. Click Change to confirm! You are now able to log in to your LaunchGood account with your new password.
How to change your password
You are logged in to your LaunchGood account but would like to change your password. Follow the steps below to update your password.
1. Make sure you are logged in to LaunchGood.com and go to your User Profile
2. Click on Settings in the left navigation menu, then Edit Settings
3. Under Account Information, click Change Password
4. Type in your existing password and confirm a new password. Click Save Changes to complete your password update.
Need further support? Reach out to a LaunchGood Expert at email@example.com!