Our team handpicks campaigns to feature on our Facebook page through organic posts and paid ads each week and the slots are limited. If your campaign is one of these select few and you would like to run an ad, this list is for you! If you aren't already in touch with a member of the LaunchGood team about running ads for your campaign, check out this article on how to get started.
In order to run ads for your LaunchGood campaign through our Facebook page, we'll need just a couple things to get started:
- Decide how much you would like to invest in an ad and include it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your campaign has a video to accompany the post, we will need you to send the original video file to email@example.com. If you have captions/subtitles for the video, we'd very much appreciate it if you could send those in .srt format too!
- If there are any pages you would like us to tag in the post, or have any specific requests as far as wording, please include those in your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- We will send you an invoice through PayPal which will include the amount you would like to spend on the ad and a non-refundable onetime setup fee of $75. We will only start the ad after payment has been received
- We will draft and schedule a post to our page.
We will set up a custom conversion for your campaign so we can track exactly how much your campaign received in funding as a result of the ad. We will also set up a custom audience to target the ad to.
While you can usually expect an average return of 5x on ads we run, there is always a risk. We believe in sharing the risk and, if you do not at least break even, we will cover the difference.
We typically will run an ad for a few days to start. If it is doing really well, we can discuss extending the duration of the ad and increasing the budget.
Once the ad is over, we'll share the results with you. This might not be until a few days after the ad is done, as some donations will still trickle in a few days after and we want to give you the most accurate results.